ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT POLICY
Aussie Renewables aims to reduce its environmental impact.
What we have done so far:
- Our office areas use GreenPower energy from 100% wind and we fully offset our gas.
- Most lights have been replaced with low wattage fluorescents.
- Our premises are well-insulated, and rarely require air-conditioning or heating.
- All invoices and reports are printed on recycled paper.
- We have implemented an indoor compost system for food waste in our kitchen area.
- We re-use packaging and use recycled packaging wherever possible.
- Our business vehicle is small, efficient car producing lower emissions than most vehicles.
In the future:
- We will investigate carbon offset purchases, and other strategies, to achieve our environmental impact reduction targets.
- We will review our environmental targets and achievements every six months.
- We plan to use a only very small amount of printed material for promotional purposes. Communication and most promotion will be doneelectronically wherever possible.